Evolution® Variable-Speed 80% Efficiency Gas Furnace
Energy-Efficient Heating with Consistent Comfort
Enjoying energy-wise comfort is now easier than ever with our Model 315A gas furnace and simplified system control. You’ll have the cozy and consistent comfort of variable speed operation with a furnace that is extremely efficient in its electrical use year round. During the summer months, variable speed airflow also provides enhanced comfort through humidity control.
- Quiet performance and even-temperature comfort from variable-speed air delivery
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more even heating cycles on low stage
- Perfect Heat® technology closely manages your comfort by adjusting system operation to changing conditions
- Perfect Humidity® technology ensures optimal summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include multi- and variable-speed cooling products.
- Fan On Plus™ technology lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Gas Efficiency 80% AFUE
Electrical Efficiency Variable speed ECM blower motor design offers Bryant’s best in electric savings
Heating stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Summer savings Capable of improving SEER (energy efficiency) during cooling season with properly matched cooling system components
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best heating efficiencies
TrueSense ™ Dirty filter detection with compatible control
Maintenance reminders With compatible control
SmartEvap ™ technology Provides additional summer duhumidification as a part of your air conditioning system
QuietTech ™ Sound-reducing technology
Blower Motor Variable speed, high-efficiency ECM
Primary Heat Exchanger Corrosion-resistant clamshell design of aluminized steel
Secondary Heat Exchanger Fin-and-tube stainless steel
Gas Valve Two-stage
Igniter PerfectLight ™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 66,000 – 154,000 BTUH
Profile 4-way multipoise
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.